TITANIUM UDL-25 PLUS Synthetic Roofing Underlayment
UDL-25 Plus is a premium air, water and vapor barrier for use under: Metal, Shake & Shingle roofing.
TITANIUM UDL-25 PLUS is a highly engineered, mechanically attached, coated woven synthetic roofing underlayment for sloped roofs. TITANIUM UDL-25 PLUS represents the future in felt replacement technology, and used in conjunction with TITANIUM PSU-30 self adhered underlayment for ice damming and valley areas, a truly revolutionary system of safety, security and simplicity… Two products (UDL-25 PLUS & PSU-30) are ALL your sloped roof needs.
- 8 times lighter and 20 times stronger than #30 felt
- 25 or 30 Year limited warrantys
- Class A Fire ASTM E108, Meets & exceeds ASTM D226
- Meets Class 4 Hail Rating
- Synthetic construction impervious to mold growth
- Sure-Grip™ ridged walking surface PLUS our new Diamond-Plate slip resistant coating technology!
- Contributes to LEED® points
- Certified minimum of 20% reclaimed content (100% Recyclable)
- All temperature performance -40°F to 240°F (-40°C to 115°C)
- 6 month UV exposure
- Cool gray surface, doesn’t expand or contract
TITANIUM UDL-25 PLUS’s advanced polymers combine to deliver a uniquely gray synthetic roofing underlayment that can be used under primary roofing materials to replace felt. Gray technology provides for a cooler roof and the best UV exposure properties (up to 6 months) in the marketplace. Unlike smooth surfaced underlayments, TITANIUM UDL-25 PLUS has a unique ridged walking surface PLUS our Diamond-Plate slip resistant coating technology that allows for easier steep slope walk-ability, even when wet.