Do you have wind, tree, or storm damage?
We are experts! If you suspect your home was impacted by these types of damage, give us call right now. We will come out and do a full evaluation for damage. This is a free service we provide. If no damage is found then that is great news! If we do find issues, we will photo document them and go over these items.
Will my insurance cover these damages?
Most often, your insurance policy has provisions for repairs or replacement to items of damage to your home. Provisions usually cover high wind damage, hail stone damage, and tree or tree limb damage. You may even have cosmetic hail damage to sheds, out buildings, or Florida rooms and not yet know it. If you suspect storm damage, the first step is to call us for assessment. We may need to make immediate temporary repairs such as installing a tarp. This type of emergency repair is also covered under most insurance policies.
What if we suspect hail damage?
- Call a trustworthy ethical roofer
- Roofer to verify roof/gutters sustained hail damage
- Call insurance to report damage findings
- Insurance schedules date/time for adjuster to view damages
- Roofer & homeowner meet adjuster to assure they find all damages
- Adjuster takes measurements, chalks roof damage, and takes photographs
- Roofer delivers detailed estimate of repair/replacement items to adjuster/home owner
Previous Tallahassee storm damage repairs:
Temp. patched and partial roof replaced. Covered by insurance company.
Damage over 25% of the roof. New roof installed. Covered by insurance company.
High winds broke shingle seals. New roof covered by insurance company.
Severe hail damage to shingles. New roof installed. Covered by insurance company.